Lone Mountain Wagyu
Wagyu is a breed of Japanese cattle that is renowned for its rich flavor and marbling. In Japanese, the word Wagyu literally means “Japanese Cow.” The most famous type of Wagyu beef is Kobe Beef, the expensive Japanese delicacy that is rarely found outside of Japan. Wagyu is also raised in Australia, the USA, and around the world. Regarded as some of the best beef in the world, 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef is a gourmet product that ranks alongside Caviar, Truffles, and Jamon Iberico de Bellota.
In the USA and other regions, Wagyu is commonly crossbred with other breeds of cattle, such as Angus, creating different classifications of Wagyu. Generally speaking, the higher the percentage of Wagyu genetics, the more prevalent the Wagyu characteristics will be.
At Lone Mountain Wagyu, we are proud to exclusively raise 100% Fullblood Wagyu cattle that have never been crossbred. We individually DNA-Certify each of our cattle to ensure direct lineage to its Japanese heritage.
Where quality is bred into everything we do.
Texas Kick Beef Jerky voted ‘Best Snack’ in Southern Living’s 2016 Food Awards.
It is the mission of 44 Farms to:
- Love and serve the Lord in everything we do.
- Provide consumers with the very finest eating experience.
- Provide relevant Angus genetics and innovation to cattle producers in assisting them to be the very best they choose to be.
- Provide the best customer experience and most responsive service.
- Provide a better and more beautiful world in which to live, work and enjoy.
- Reach out to help others in our local communities and beyond.